Blemishes are cosmetic only and will not affect function or structural integrity of the rail in any way. Limited supply.
- Enhance your accuracy - instantly. The free floating nature of the HWK prevents contact with your rifle's barrel. This translates to a much higher degree of accuracy downrange.
- Eliminate unnecessary weight. Enlarged weight reduction cut outs drastically slice excess weight while still maintaining crucial structural integrity.
- Ready anytime, anywhere. Exceptionally rugged and built to last. Every rail is meticulously engineered to give shooters a dominant platform for any condition.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate,(1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) *Blemished* HWK 13.5" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Barrel Nut Material: Steel
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 9.22 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 3.49 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 13.5"
- Color: Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- Made In USA
- You qualify for free shipping! This rail ships free with standard shipping.
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.