Blemishes are cosmetic only and will not affect function or structural integrity of the rail in any way. Extremely limited supply.
- Relentlessly tested and built to last. Aggressive angled dual purpose cutouts were specifically tested and implemented to reduce the most weight possible, while still maintaining maximum strength and structural integrity. The result is an extremely lightweight design that can withstand and excel during any mission under the toughest conditions.
- Solid as a rock. Our unique anti-slide plate feature solves the biggest problem that plagues handguards today - unwanted sliding. By engineering a plate that locks the handguard to the barrel nut, your handguard physically won’t be able to slide off no matter how hard you run it. No Loctite required.
- Quick and simple installation. Intentionally engineered to be the easiest handguard to install on the market. Save time and prevent frustration with the simple non-barrel nut timing design.
- Don't pay ridiculous retail markups. No absurd markups, no middleman, no nonsense. Just a handguard direct from us to you.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) *Blemished* HWK 15" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Steel
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 10.19 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 3.49 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 15.25"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- M-Lok: Officially Licensed M-Lok From Magpul
- Made In USA
- You qualify for free shipping! This rail ships free with standard shipping.
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.