Blemishes are cosmetic only and will not affect function or structural integrity of the rail in any way. May ship with either white or dark logo depending on what is available. Limited supply.
- Quick and simple installation. Specifically designed to be easily installed by the novice and expert alike. No barrel nut clocking or aligning required.
- Immediately increase your accuracy. The RPTR free-floating handguard avoids any contact between the rail and barrel. You are able to maintain consistent and accurate shots without interfering with barrel harmonics.
- Extremely versatile. Exceptionally rugged and built for numerous scenarios. From hunting, to target practice, to competition shooting, the RPTR is ready at a moments notice.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) *Blemished* RPTR 8.25" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Barrel Nut Material: Steel
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 2 locking QD mounts (2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 8.11 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 3.49 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 8.25"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- M-Lok: Officially Licensed M-Lok From Magpul
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.