Backed by our Swarm Lifetime Warranty
- Rock solid performance. Added features like the anti-slide plate and anti-rotation tabs ensure that the RPTR will always stay tightly secured to your rifle.
- Ditch the excess weight. Uniquely engineered to be ultra lightweight. Each 8.25" RPTR rail weighs in at a mere 8.21 ounces, allowing you to shoot longer while avoiding fatigue.
- Ready for every condition. Any time. Anywhere. Exceptionally rugged and built to last. Every rail is meticulously designed to dominate anything nature has to throw at it.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) RPTR 8.25" KeyMod rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 2 locking QD mounts (2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 8.21 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Height: 2.0"
- Length: 8.25"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
4 sides of integrated picatinny on the front give you quad rail functionality without the quad rail weight. These are perfect for directly mounting picatinny based accessories like a bipod, light or laser.
Dual purpose weight reduction cuts throughout the rail help dramatically improve cooling through enhanced airflow and reduce excess weight while maintaining structural integrity. QD points in the rear allow for the direct attachment of a sling.
Anti-slide plate locks the RPTR to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The RPTR