Backed by our Swarm Lifetime Warranty
- Quick and simple installation. Specifically designed to be easily installed by the novice and expert alike. No barrel nut clocking or aligning required.
- Immediately increase your accuracy. The RPTR free-floating handguard avoids any contact between the rail and barrel. You are able to maintain consistent and accurate shots without interfering with barrel harmonics.
- Extremely versatile.Exceptionally rugged and built for numerous scenarios. From hunting, to target practice, to competition shooting, the RPTR is ready at a moments notice.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) RPTR 10" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 2 locking QD mounts (2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 9.06 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 10"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- M-Lok: Officially Licensed M-Lok From Magpul
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See it built on instagram
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
4 sides of integrated picatinny on the front give you quad rail functionality without the quad rail weight. These are perfect for directly mounting picatinny based accessories like a bipod, light or laser.
Dual purpose weight reduction cuts throughout the rail help dramatically improve cooling through enhanced airflow and reduce excess weight while maintaining structural integrity. QD points in the rear allow for the direct attachment of a sling.
Anti-slide plate locks the RPTR to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The RPTR