The Ultimate HWK KeyMod Bundle is perfect for someone who is looking to get the most bang for their buck. Including our modular HWK handguard, premium low profile gas block and 2 minimalist 5-slot rail sections, you'll have nearly everything to make installation a breeze.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- (1) HWK KeyMod rail
- (1) .75" set screw low profile gas block ($34.99 MSRP)
- (2) KeyMod 5-slot picatinny rail section ($33.98 MSRP)
- (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive)
- (1) Anti-slide plate
- (2) Allen screws
- (1) Allen key
- (1) Aluminum barrel nut
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Gas Block Material: Premium grade steel
- Rail Section Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See it built on instagram
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
The aggressive front cut serves to reduce weight while the bottom integrated picatinny rail section is perfect for mounting a bipod or light.
Weight reduction cuts through the top picatinny rail drastically slash excess weight. QD points in the front and rear allow for a wide range of sling mounting points for the optimal fit.
Anti-slide plate locks the HWK to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The HWK