Backed by our Swarm Lifetime Warranty
- Only the essentials. Through minimalist engineering, we shed all excess weight to ensure the lightest design possible.
- Keep shooting longer. The open design allows for a high degree of ventilation to occur, preventing the handguard from overheating and permitting you more time on the range.
- Reduce fatigue. The incredibly lightweight design will allow you to shoot longer while avoiding shooting fatigue.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) HWK 7" KeyMod rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 5.99 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Height: 2.0"
- Length: 7"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping! This rail ships with free with FedEx 2-Day.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: FedEx 2-Day (2 Business Days) FREE
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See it built on instagram
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
The aggressive front cut serves to reduce weight while the bottom integrated picatinny rail section is perfect for mounting a bipod or light.
Weight reduction cuts through the top picatinny rail drastically slash excess weight. QD points in the front and rear allow for a wide range of sling mounting points for the optimal fit.
Anti-slide plate locks the HWK to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The HWK