See it built on instagram
Backed by our Swarm Lifetime Warranty
- Shoot more comfortably. Dual function weight reduction cut outs were engineered to improve and increase ventilation of heat caused from the barrel. This results in the handguard heating up slower and cooling down faster, providing you with a more comfortable shooting experience.
- Rapid install. Intentionally engineered to be the easiest handguard to install on the market. You save time and prevent frustration with the incredibly simple non-barrel nut timing design.
- Designed to last a lifetime. Our unique anti-slide plate feature solves the biggest problem that plagues handguards today - unwanted sliding. By engineering a plate that locks the handguard to the barrel nut, your handguard physically won’t be able to slide off no matter how hard you run it. No Loctite required.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) HWK 10" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility: For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 7.47 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 10.0"
- Color: Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- M-Lok: Officially Licensed M-Lok From Magpul
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.