Backed by our Swarm Lifetime Warranty
- Extremely versatile. The HWK’s signature front cut serves an important role in weight reduction and overall function of the system as a whole. Weight savings provided from the cut allowed us to implement the dual purpose picatinny rail section at the bottom with minimal weight gain. The result is enhanced functionality and performance, while still yielding you an incredibly lightweight construction.
- Meticulously engineered for functionality. The unique bottom 1913 picatinny rail was deliberately integrated to act as both an attachment point for mission specific accessories, as well as a natural handstop when firing. The angled rear construction creates an ergonomic grip to achieve the perfect hand placement every time. You also prevent the dangerous risk of accidentally overreaching and exposing your hand to the scorching barrel or explosive muzzle blast.
- Effortless install. Over-engineering makes simple problems unnecessarily complex. With that guiding principle in mind we set out to, and effectively succeeded in developing the simplest installation process on the market. Absolutely no barrel nut timing required. The system developed also solves the biggest problem faced by handguards today – unwanted slipping. By engineering an anti-slide plate that locks the handguard to the barrel nut, your handguard physically won’t be able to slide off no matter how hard you run it. No Loctite needed.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Anti-slide plate, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) HWK 13.5" M-Lok rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 9.22 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Length: 13.5"
- Color:Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- M-Lok: Officially Licensed M-Lok From Magpul
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See it built on instagram
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
The aggressive front cut serves to reduce weight while the bottom integrated picatinny rail section is perfect for mounting a bipod or light.
Weight reduction cuts through the top picatinny rail drastically slash excess weight. QD points in the front and rear allow for a wide range of sling mounting points for the optimal fit.
Anti-slide plate locks the HWK to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The HWK