The Ultimate RPTR KeyMod Bundle is perfect for someone who is looking to get the most bang for their buck. Including our modular RPTR handguard, premium low profile gas block and 2 minimalist 5-slot rail sections, you'll have nearly everything to make installation a breeze.
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- (1) RPTR KeyMod rail
- (1) .75" set screw low profile gas block ($34.99 MSRP)
- (2) KeyMod 5-slot picatinny rail section ($33.98 MSRP)
- (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive)
- (1) Anti-slide plate
- (2) Allen screws
- (1) Allen key
- (1) Aluminum barrel nut
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Gas Block Material: Premium grade steel
- Rail Section Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Compatibility:For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping! This rail ships with free with FedEx 2-Day.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: FedEx 2-Day (2 Business Days) FREE
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
See it built on instagram
A Build Your Buddies Will Envy
4 sides of integrated picatinny on the front give you quad rail functionality without the quad rail weight. These are perfect for directly mounting picatinny based accessories like a bipod, light or laser.
Dual purpose weight reduction cuts throughout the rail help dramatically improve cooling through enhanced airflow and reduce excess weight while maintaining structural integrity. QD points in the rear allow for the direct attachment of a sling.
Anti-slide plate locks the RPTR to your upper to prevent sliding and anti-rotation tabs eliminate lateral rotation. The result is a rock solid fit - no matter how hard you run it.
Incredibly simple non-timing barrel nut makes this the easiest handguard to install on the market. Perfect for first time builders and seasoned gunsmiths alike. No hassle, no frustration, no previous experience required. Simple.
Take Your Build To The Next Level With The RPTR