Blemishes are cosmetic only and will not affect function or structural integrity of the rail in any way. Extremely limited supply.
- Extremely versatile. Exceptionally rugged and built for numerous scenarios. From hunting, to target practice, to competition shooting, the HWK is ready at a moments notice.
- Reduce fatigue. The incredibly lightweight design will allow you to shoot longer while avoiding shooting fatigue.
- Instantly enhance your accuracy. Free-floating handguard prevents any rail contact with the barrel. Maintain consistent and accurate shots without interfering with barrel harmonics
Free Shipping. Texas Company. Proudly Made In USA.
- Includes: (1) 1 3/16" Crowfoot wrench (1/2" drive) for easy install, (1) Barrel nut, (2) Allen screws, (1) Allen key, (1) *Blemished* HWK 7" KeyMod rail
- Handguard Material: T6-6061 Type III hard coat anodized aluminum
- Engraving: Ships with the Dark Engraved logo
- Barrel Nut Material: Aluminum (steel version available here)
- Gas Block: Works with low profile and adjustable gas blocks
- Compatibility: For use on AR-15 & M4 variants (223, 300blk & 556) *Modification is required to fit with billet uppers.
- Quick Detach: 4 locking QD mounts (2 on the front & 2 at the rear)
- Rail Weight: 5.99 ounces
- Barrel Nut Weight: 1.40 ounces
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1.35"
- ID + Top Gas Tube Channel: 1.70"
- Height: 2.0"
- Length: 7"
- Color: Black (Only available colorway at this time)
- Made In USA
You qualify for free shipping!
This rail ships with free UPS Ground.
Estimated Delivery Times:
United States: UPS Ground (1-5 Business Days), FREE
United States: UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
United States: UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Days)
United States: UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
*Due to numerous laws and regulations surrounding the firearm industry, we are not allowed to ship internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.